Chapel Hill Upholstery Cleaning
Is your sofa constantly being spilled on? Is there pet hair all over your mattress that you just want gone? Phoenix Cleaning Solutions is here for you. We are upholstery cleaning experts with more than a decade of experience deep cleaning and sanitizing a wide variety of home furniture in Chapel Hill:
- Sofas and sectionals
- Dining chairs
- Outdoor upholstered furniture
- And many more
With our professional upholstery cleaning services in Chapel Hill, we will return your furniture to a “like new” condition. A good deep cleaning will remove any dirt, oils or debris embedded deep in your sofas, chairs or outdoor furniture, and bring your pieces back to life. Worried your material is too delicate for a deep clean?
Our Chapel Hill Upholstery Cleaning Process
At Phoenix Cleaning Solutions, we want to make sure you receive the best customer service possible. Because of this commitment, we will first give you an initial estimate for our service, and after we inspect your furniture, we would be happy to tell you the final quote. We don’t believe in hidden fees.
What goes into our Chapel Hill upholstery cleaning process?
- Dissolve stains, and remove any trapped dirt, dust mites and allergens from your furniture.
- Deep clean all of your upholstery, down to the foam padding.
- Spray a protector onto your upholstery that will prevent any future stains and extend the life of your upholstery!
Interested in a free estimate or interested in speaking to a member of our team? Contact Phoenix Cleaning Solutions today at 919-362-1054. Our Chapel Hill furniture cleaning team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We deliver residential carpet cleaning services in Chapel Hill and nearby communities.
- Carpet Cleaning Hillsborough NC
- Carpet Cleaning Durham NC
- Carpet Cleaning Morrisville NC
- Carpet Cleaning Cary NC
- Carpet Cleaning Apex NC
- Carpet Cleaning Raleigh NC
Find out why we’re the top carpet and upholstery cleaning company on Angie’s List for the Raleigh/Durham area in 2013 and 2014!